Most women deal with belly fat at some point in their lives. This can either be as a result of pregnancy and excessive weight gain while in some cases there are women who naturally store fat in the belly region. Belly fat is not only unhealthy but also visually unappealing. For this reason many women are obsessed with the idea of a slim waist and a flat belly.
Women go to extreme extends that are sometimes detrimental in their attempts to lose belly fat. This article details ways to get rid of belly fat for women quickly without compromising ones health and disrupting their daily routine.
Regularly taking part in vigorous physical exercises can lead to significant loss of fat particularly visceral fat that accumulates around the belly region. Experts advice that a woman with intentions to gradually loose belly fat should exercise moderately for at least thirty minutes daily. Your daily exercise should however not be random but a focused exercise regimen specifically designed to help you lose belly fat. The following are exercises specifically targeted at strengthening your core and losing visceral fat.
- Regular runs; running primarily exercises all your body parts and stimulates your core muscles. Start slowly by gradually increasing your running duration and intensity. Your body will slowly adapt and within a short period of time you will be able to see the changes in your belly region.
- Swimming; Swimming is an excellent workout that increases your metabolic rate while helping you shed calories without excessively straining your joints. Swimming is advantageous for women targeting to lose belly fat because they can have fun while simultaneously burning excess calories and excess fat.
- Yoga exercises’ Yoga is specifically designed to strengthen the body especially the core and the back. It is advisable to find yoga exercise that you enjoy doing and develop a consistent yoga routine that can accelerate the loss of belly fat.
The most important aspect to consider in exercising is to have a regimen that specifically incorporates exercises that assist in burning belly fat. In order to remain motivated, set realistic and achievable goals that will help you assess the efficiency of your exercise regimen.
Developing a diet plan aimed at fat reduction
Keep in mind that when a woman looses fat or any weight, the fast area that looses fat is the belly region. It is imperative to come up with a diet plan that includes healthy organic foods such as vegetables, fruits and fiber rich foods. Reliable studies have proven that fiber rich foods significantly cut down belly fat. As hard as it may be, fatty foods such as fried junk food have to go. Additionally, cut down on carbohydrates and instead consume lean proteins that will help in building muscle. Also cut down on the level of sugar you consume by eliminating sweetened beverages from your diet. Include green tea in your diet as it helps accelerate burning of visceral fats that accumulate around the belly region.
Ensure you get adequate sleep (approximately six to seven hours daily)
Research by medical experts has ascertained that sleep deprivation for long periods of time accelerates the accumulation of belly fat. Sleep deprivation increases the production of stress hormone cortisol which significantly increases appetite. Increased appetite can lead to overeating which further worsens belly fat in women.
Appropriate stress management techniques
It is a little known fact how much stress affects belly fat. Studies have ascertained that initiates a cascade of physiological changes that result in the increase of visceral fat. Additionally, extreme stress can interrupt your normal workout routine if you are in essence to sad to focus on losing weight. Keep in mind that there will always be a stressful issue in life. The best way to manage stress is completely engrossing yourself in relaxing activities such as exercise, meditation and hanging out with friends and family. If stress is not properly managed it can result in overeating that will further worsen belly fat.
Dos and Don’ts in that will come in handy in loosing belly fat
- Eat small meals frequently. This will not only help you boost your metabolism rate but will also ensure your blood sugar levels are stable. Essentially, ensuring that your tummy is always full will keep you constantly satisfied and this will eliminate the chances of you becoming an overeater.
- Remain dehydrated by drinking a lot of water. It is advisable to drink a minimum of six glasses daily. Additionally water also creates the illusion of satisfaction which will significantly reduce the amount of food you eat. Develop creative ideas that will make drinking water fun such as flavoring it.
- Develop a meal plan and strictly adhere to it. This will help you monitor both your fat consumption and calorie intake.
- Avoid excessive alcohol consumption. For the sake of that flat tummy you desire, cut off all forms of alcohol whether it is beer, whisky or even wine. Save it for special occasions if you cannot do without it.
- Avoid eating super-sized portions. Even if you are on a healthy diet and everything on your plate is healthy, it is necessary to still watch your food portions. However, decreasing meal portions is a gradual process. Slowly reduce the amount of food you eat by reducing portions every day. In no time you will notice that a little food satisfies you completely. Smaller meal portions will not only go a long way in helping you reduce belly fat but will also ensure you maintain your flat tummy.
Loosing belly fat is an uphill task if a woman opts for healthy nonsurgical options. However with patience, determination and persistence any woman can lose belly fat. It all starts in the mind and begins when a woman makes the decision to change her lifestyle so she can be healthier. These tips are proven to be extremely effective in losing belly fat if strictly adhered to. Although it will be quite difficult starting out, with time a woman’s body will adjust to the new diet and exercise regimen.