Get rid of back fat if you want to be healthy with a nice, trim figure. Losing back fat is never an easy task even for the super fit athletes. This is because in most people, the lower back, waistline and midriff are some of the places where the body tends to stores fat a lot. The fat that builds up in the lower back is stubborn and difficult to get rid of. The good news is that anyone can now get rid of lower back fat fast by making a few changes in their life.
There are a number of reasons why fat ends up in the lower back. The first is muscle atrophy and the other reason is excess body fat. Muscle atrophy simply means the muscles in the lower back area become weak and lose muscle tone and strength. This condition is normally as a result of poor diet and a lack of exercises. This also results in excessive body fat which then gets deposited in the lower back region. It is normally very hard to get rid of lower back fat because the body burns fat from other areas first, even with regular exercise. The good news is that there are targeted exercises to get rid of back fat. These, combined with a good diet, can help reduce the fat and strengthen lower back muscles.
- The first step of getting rid of lower back fat fast is to come up with a comprehensive weight loss program. Fat loss only happens when the body takes in less than it loses so taking in less calories will help in weight loss, especially fat around the lower back area.
- A reduced calorie intake is essential. If the body consumes more fat and starch than it needs, then the excess will be stored in areas such as the belly, the waist and lower back. By reducing calorie intake, the body will start losing weight and the lower back area will definitely lose fat.
- Have a sensible diet plan. A good diet plan should be prepared and followed strictly. This diet should focus on foods such as lean protein, whole foods, unprocessed foods, vegetables, grains, nuts, fruits, vegetable soups, low fat dairy as well as unsaturated fats. Such a diet will nourish the body and provide it with essential nutrients without adding unnecessary calories.
- Engage in regular exercises. Everyone should by now know that they need to lead active lifestyles rather than a sedentary one. An active lifestyle includes being physically active and working out on a regular basis. Doctors recommend working our moderately to intensely 3 to 4 times per week for about 45 minutes per day.
- Drink plenty of water. Water is essential for anyone who wishes to lose body fat and fat around the lower back area. It eliminates toxins from the body, including unsaturated fats, helping eliminate fat from all parts of the body.
- Supplement your diet. It is advisable to take some dietary and nutritional supplements in order to provide the body with essential vitamins and nutrients it may lack. There are plenty of quality nutritional supplements in the market, many of which can help breakdown fats in the body.
- Do targeted exercises. There are a number of targeted exercises to get rid of back fat. These are very effective in helping with weight loss and will target the lower back. They are largely aerobic exercises that cause the body to sweat and result in fast breathing. Doctors recommend at least 250 hours of workouts per minute. These hours will ensure an effective outcome in fat loss around the lower back region.
- It is also advisable to strengthen the lower back in order to build muscle in the area. Remember it is because of lack of muscle that fat accumulates in the lower back. To get rid of back fat, do some exercises that will build muscle here such as back extensions, leg an arm raises, cat and camel and lower back extensions.
- Limit alcohol intake: adults who take a lot of alcohol on a regular basis tend to put on weight especially in the midriff and lower back areas. It is important to reduce alcohol intake and to spend more time exercising and working out.
- Stay motivated. Anyone desiring getting rid of back fat needs to stay motivated and to never lose sight of their goal. Staying motivated means making small but very important progress every single day. It is very important to not lose site of the goal and to remain as positive as possible at all times.
By putting these 10 important points into practice, any man or woman will be able to gradually lose fat around the lower back area and have the kind of nice physique or figure that many men and women desire. To make these effective, there are a couple of pointers to remember.
Dos and Don’ts When Getting Rid Of Back Fat
- Eat more protein and less fat. Lean protein is good for the body as it helps build muscle. Avoid carbs because they will be converted to fat by the body.
- Build body strength and muscle. Strong lean muscle will discourage fat buildup in the body. A strong lean body makes it easier to move around and to work out regularly.
- Strictly follow the above guidelines and do not waver. To get rid of back fat is not a day’s work and will take a while.
- Do not give up and do not waver. People who give up never achieve much in life but those who remain steadfast will see results.
- Feel free to consult a diet and nutrition expert and a fitness trainer. These are experts who can provide you with sufficient and accurate information about exercise to get rid of back fat and how to keep it off.Consult widely and always take time to listen to the expert opinions of different professionals.